The original seven-story Posner/Caswell Building was built around 1907, and in 1913 a nine-story addition was added to the north side of the building. It was originally constructed as a department store but opened as an office building. The renovation of the building converted it into a 105 unit apartment building with three retail spaces on the first floor. One of the retail spaces is Mo’s Irish Pub, a tenant prior to the renovation which remained in operation during the entire renovation process. This historic renovation was named the Daily Reporter’s Top Project of 2015, and also received the 2015 Mayor’s Design Award, the Milwaukee Business Journal’s 2016 Real Estate Award, and the 2016 Wisconsin Commercial Real Estate Women’s Vision Award for Ingenuity.